Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch 4G Won't Sync Calendars or Calendars

Today, my OCD kicked in and I wanted to get all my content synced between all of my devices. Turns out, my iPod Touch 4G won't sync contacts or calanders with my PowerBook G4. The PowerBook is running Mac OS 10.5.8, iTunes 10, iCal 3.0.8, and Address Book 4.1.2. The iPod is running iOS 6.1.3.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.3, 8GB Black

Posted on Aug 9, 2013 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 3:28 AM

Try instaling iTunes 10,6,3 and then sync

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1575

5 replies

Aug 10, 2013 1:49 PM in response to Beige1997

You can only sync contacts, calendars and some other things with the one syncing computer you can have.

You may not be able to make this computer (because it has OSX 10.5.8 which can only go to iTunes 10.6.3)

If the Mac has an Intel processor you can update to at least 10.6.8. The you can do the following to make this your syncing computer

Syncing to a "New" Computer or replacing a "crashed" Hard Drive: Apple Support Communities

You can try doing what the article says. If it does not allow yo to restore the iPod then you can't

iPod Touch 4G Won't Sync Calendars or Calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.