Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messages that end with (sent from Chat Bot) started appearing on Gems with Friends. Is this a virus or hacker? Is it safe to continue olaying the game?

Messages that read (sent from Chat Bot) appearing on Gems with Friends. Is this a virus or hackers? Safe to continue playing?how do i stop the messages?

iPad, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 9, 2013 7:59 PM

2 replies

Aug 11, 2013 5:42 AM in response to Virginia218

Yes I have this too, on Hanging With Friends. I had not played in two days and wanted to start playing again and noticed all the games in which it was MY turn it had the little conversation flag, so I was curious and clicked it and it was nothing but " so and so beat you by this many points" then I played my games and was curious again and noticed that MY games sent the same kind of "chat bot" crap. What gives!!????

Messages that end with (sent from Chat Bot) started appearing on Gems with Friends. Is this a virus or hacker? Is it safe to continue olaying the game?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.