Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restarting my apple tv and now i cant use it

I just restarted my apple tv. Now it's not recognizing my apple id or password. I can seem to get it to the home screen with the apps or make my old internet connection. What to do?

Apple TV

Posted on Aug 9, 2013 8:57 PM

5 replies

Aug 10, 2013 5:53 AM in response to Alley_Cat

i dont see any icons. orginally i thought it was an issue with my internet. so now i have screwed with my wireless router and password which could be one issue. but it says its connected to my guest wifi connection. does it have to be a protected wifi connection? it wont recognize my apple id or password which is frustrating slowing entering all that in with the little remote.

Sep 30, 2013 9:24 AM in response to kbearbounds

Same problem for me. I can't get it to recognize my itunes from my computer. It says it can't do it until the time is set and I know I can't do that as I've tried numerous times. I have wifi through my that my computer uses, so it's not my personal home wifi. This is obviously the problem. I can't use my apple tv anymore until I get my own personal wifi through time warner I guess. I'm not even sure that will resolve the issue.

restarting my apple tv and now i cant use it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.