Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes won't let me sign in

Brand new iMac. Deauthorised all computers and authorised iTunes on this one.

Will NOT let me sign into iTunes, it's infuriating. Puts me on an infinite sign in loop - I must have entered my password 70 times this morning and will not let me access my iTunes account details, download anything, view anything.

Given the painfully slow wi fi speed because of apple incompatibility with certain router settings that Windows has no trouble with, which I've also just had to fix, I am rapidly losing faith in everything apple is becoming.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), first time login to iTunes

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 1:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 7:26 PM

At the moment, iTunes won't even open at all. I continually put in the right password and it still does not work. For example, when I put in the wrong password it comes up with a message saying that either the password or email is wrong but when I put in the right password it simply loads and restarts- asking for my password once again. It is exceedingly frustrating. I have not be able to use iTunes in quite a long time.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2017 7:26 PM in response to sberman

At the moment, iTunes won't even open at all. I continually put in the right password and it still does not work. For example, when I put in the wrong password it comes up with a message saying that either the password or email is wrong but when I put in the right password it simply loads and restarts- asking for my password once again. It is exceedingly frustrating. I have not be able to use iTunes in quite a long time.

itunes won't let me sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.