Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my mac will not burn CD's from itunes despite slowing it down. What shall i do???

I can't copy -burn Cd's any longer . I followed the adive to slow it down which I did and it worked for a while but now its not working at all despite setting it at the slowest setting. Is it the software?? can anyone advice what I can try next.

KT

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 10:44 AM

Are you getting any errors? What do they say?

Exactly what happens when you put the CD in the optical drive?
Please detail ALL you have done so far in the way of troubleshooting other than lowering the burn speed? Need this info to avoid the been there done that scenarios.

Check your CD settings in iTunes Preferences and also in System Preferences>CDs & DVDs.

Which model Mac do you have? Which SL version are you using? Which version iTunes?

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2013 10:44 AM in response to Karentuck

Are you getting any errors? What do they say?

Exactly what happens when you put the CD in the optical drive?
Please detail ALL you have done so far in the way of troubleshooting other than lowering the burn speed? Need this info to avoid the been there done that scenarios.

Check your CD settings in iTunes Preferences and also in System Preferences>CDs & DVDs.

Which model Mac do you have? Which SL version are you using? Which version iTunes?

User uploaded file

my mac will not burn CD's from itunes despite slowing it down. What shall i do???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.