Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I renew iCloud storage plan with an iTunes card?

is it possible to renew an iCloud storage plan using an iTunes card?

iCloud-OTHER

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 10:00 AM

3 replies

Aug 17, 2013 11:49 AM in response to pvonk

Thank you pvonk,

the problem is that I´m not right now in the US but the iCloud account is linked to an US address. I remember upgrading the account using an american iTunes gift card. I´don´t want to cancel this account since I´ll loose possiblity to access the american iTunes store. The only solution I can figure is to back up the iCloud on the mac, create another iCloud referenced to a non amercian credir card upload the back up to the new account and wait for Apple to downgrade the first one.

Aug 17, 2013 2:35 PM in response to chaak1971

I think my original answer was wrong; I was thinking of an Apple store gift card, and I'm not sure if this is considered the same as an itunes card.

Apple says:

You cannot use Apple Store gift cards as a form of payment to upgrade your iCloud storage (payment methods accepted include iTunes store credit, credit cards, and debit cards).

can I renew iCloud storage plan with an iTunes card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.