Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mystery .dll in the "Apple Computer" folder causing problems with Windows 7 startup

When Windows 7 starts up on my Dell laptop, I receive the error message: The module "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\kfsunszl.dll" failed to load.

I cannot determine what specific Apple software the .dll file works with. I only have Itunes, Quicktime and iphone related updaters. Uploading the newest software didn't help. I have gone as far as uninstalling all Apple software from my computer, and I still receive the error. I then reinstalled everything...still getting the error. Could this be some kind of malware? I'd love some advice. Thanks!

Windows 7, mystery .dll file on startup

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 12:03 PM

There are no replies.

Mystery .dll in the "Apple Computer" folder causing problems with Windows 7 startup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.