235 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2013 5:53 PM by Vikingx51
The following article details the process of setting your iPhone up to sync with Google Contacts.
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other > Add CardDav Account.
- Enter the following information in the fields:
- Server: google.com
- User Name: Enter your full Google email address
- Password: Your Google account password
- Select Next at the top of the screen to complete the setup.
After you have completed the setup, open the Contacts app on your device. Syncing should begin automatically.