Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipod shuffle 2th does not seem in iTunes or PC

When i connect my device, the led shows orange color three times, and that's it.

I've tried with windows 8 and XP, with iTunes 11 and 7.

There's an interesting thing, i can reproduce all my songs in my device, but i can't sync with iTunes because it does not recognize my ipod. Please help me.

iPod shuffle

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 7:24 PM

1 reply

Aug 10, 2013 9:13 PM in response to josejvm

If you can run Windows XP, try using the iPod Reset Utility

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1238

This utility is for 1st and 2nd gen shuffle only, and for Windows, it only works for XP and earlier.

In order for it to work, the shuffle must be seen in Windows, even through iTunes does not see it. If there is no general connectivity between iTunes and the shuffle, the cause is more likely to be a problem on the shuffle (such as a worn out headphones jack), a bad USB cable, or a faulty USB port on computer.

my ipod shuffle 2th does not seem in iTunes or PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.