Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am i need to use two .ipa files of the app so that it will work in iPhone and iPad or else only one .app file is fine so that it will work in both devices ? Please answer me thanQ in advance

Am i need to use two .ipa files of the app so that it will work in iPhone and iPad or else only one .app file is fine so that it will work in both devices ? Please answer me thanQ in advance

iPad, iOS 6, for iPhone and iPad

Posted on Aug 10, 2013 9:30 PM

3 replies

Aug 10, 2013 11:31 PM in response to AshokDY

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking, but if the app is compatible with both devices then you only need to buy/download one copy of it to your computer's iTunes and you can then sync that copy to both. Or you can buy/download it on one device, and then re-download it directly on the second via the Purchased tab in the App Store app on it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.