Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No iOS Developer Account Activation email 9within 24 hours)

Hi everyone,

I have purchased the iOS 1 year Developer Account, and received the first email telling me that I will receive the activation email within 24 hours. However, I have not received the second, activation email with my activation code.

Have any of you experienced the same problem?

If you know the solution or origin of this issue, could you help me?

Thanks a million in advance!

iOS Developer 1 Year Account-OTHER

Posted on Aug 11, 2013 2:09 AM

20 replies

Aug 11, 2013 11:04 PM in response to Heycodyson

Yeah – that's what I'm planning to do too. I rang Apple Asia Pacific on Sunday, but they weren't in working hours (working hours 8am-8pm Mon-Fri), so rang this morning, but too busy...

They're probably also flooded at the moment with people rigning them, etc. because of the 3 weeks of Developer Website down time until last weekend.

Aug 12, 2013 3:50 AM in response to H4v0k-6

Well over 48 hours now for me. I spent 3 weeks checking every few hours if enrollment was back online and now I'm having to spend additional days waiting for activation D:

They sure didn't have any trouble taknig my money though 😉

Edit: So I managed to get hold of someone at Apple and apparently they have a problem with their internal systems that means none of the enrollments are accessible to them, or something like that. There is no ETA on a fix. Probably looking at days more.

Apple really have handled this whole process smoothly 😀

Aug 15, 2013 1:17 AM in response to H4v0k-6

I have been waiting since 4 days. When i enrolled i got this message -

Hello,

I have enrolled for apple developer on 11th august, but neither money is deducted from my card or nor i have got any activation mail.What do i do ?

When i filled the form, i got this -

Thank you.

We are processing your order and will send you an activation email when it's ready. Please note that it may take up to two (2) business days to process your order.

Order Details

Aug 11, 2013

Purchase Items

iOS Developer ProgramMembership for one year.

$99.00

Your order will be charged in US dollars

Order Total: $99.00

Payment Information

Address Line 1:672 Mota Singh NagarCity/Town:JalandharState, Province, or Region:Punjab

Postal Code:144001

Phone:9216142737

Credit Card:Visa ....3241

Name:saurabh chadha

Email:ersaurabh101@gmail.com

Enrollment ID:2LGD9SQ4J3

What do i do ? wait ? or contact ?

Whats the number ?

No iOS Developer Account Activation email 9within 24 hours)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.