Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 3 wi-fi - nand flash media is keepout : 688 physical nand Block..

Hi,

i Need help how to fix it?

Need your guides how to fix it, my ipad warranty is expired. according to apple repair this item cannot repair need to replace 1 to 1. since the warranty expired than i need to up the money MYR 1,300.

Please guide me what should i do?

it's logical board? its flash problem, or something else please advice.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

please refer this links:http://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/138480/The+Error+is+nand+flash+media+is+keepo ut+%3A+688+physical+nand+Block..

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 12, 2013 3:04 AM

6 replies

Aug 12, 2013 3:08 AM in response to bigglesnd

I'm sorry but this item is 1 year and a few months old? damage to nand is not something you'd expect from normal wear and tear and therefore not caused by you. I'd contact Apple again. Be pushy, write emails, ring them. There are people who'd be able to replace this but finding them is the problem. good luck

pollytintop, 1 hour ago

Thanks pollytintop for your advice- I’m still keeping looking forward how to fix it. Will not this item (ipad) throw become rubbish due to damaged that do not know cause and cannot repair or fix it? Hope somebody highlighted this issue to Apple (the best customer service ). Thanks

Ipad 3 wi-fi - nand flash media is keepout : 688 physical nand Block..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.