But if I go back and make edits to the original project in iMovie, then I have to Share it again to iDVD.
To me it doesn't stay
BUT - There is a BUG in iDVD that makes this action - to go back for a final adjustment - A REAL PROBLEM.
If You set Chapter Marks in Your Movie - in iMovie or FinalCut or in whatever Video-editor.
- Then backs to correct anything (at all - even just a wrong spelling)
- iDVD notice this next time opening - and ask You to Up-date or Cancel
Non of them Works
- Cancel - do not retun You in the original (e.g. miss spelled) format
- Up-date - will mosty noticable set ALL CHAPTERS to Chapter One ! (and other strange things occures too)
There are a Medicine to this - by trashing iDVD Encoded Assetts
- Here "Radera kodade mediafiler"
I rather start a Brand New iDVD project. Tedious to re-do it but then all will be well.
Yours Bengt W