Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When trying to switch accounts on clash of clans all that comes up is would you like to save your account onto this gamecenter, please can someone help me with this problem? thanks a bunch

i am having a problem with my accounts not switching over

iPad

Posted on Aug 13, 2013 5:43 AM

1 reply

Aug 15, 2013 8:52 AM in response to tobyfromgb

Hello there, TobyFromGB.

The following Knowledge Base article has some information on Signing into Game Center:

Using Game Center

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4314

Specifically:

Sign in to your Game Center account

When you open Game Center, you can sign in to your Game Center account using your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID or another Apple account, tap or click Create New Account to create an account to use with Game Center.

Note: Please note each Apple ID has its own associated scores, achievements, and friends. If you have multiple Apple IDs, you can verify which Apple ID is in use by tapping or clicking the Me icon.

User uploaded file

You can change the account by tapping or clicking Account and then signing out of the current account and into the correct one.

You can also go to Settings>Game Center and sign out/sign in from there.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro D.

When trying to switch accounts on clash of clans all that comes up is would you like to save your account onto this gamecenter, please can someone help me with this problem? thanks a bunch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.