I can't tell what you are asking about, seriously.Mac 101: Using Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp
Helpful Apple Support Resources (Forum Overview)
Which Macs support Windows 8?
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Mini (Mid 2011 or newer)
- iMac (27-inch, Mid 2010 or Mid 2011 or newer)
For more information, see this article.
What are the System Requirements for Windows 8?
Please see this article.
How can I install Windows 8 on an eligible computer?
Use the Boot Camp Assistant. The assistant will partition your internal hard drives and install Windows 8. For more information on Windows 8 installation, see the Boot Camp Installation & Setup Guide.
Can I use an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8?
Yes. Download and install the Boot Camp 5 Support Software before attemping the upgrade by using the Boot Camp Assistant in OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.3. Alternatively, you can manually download the Boot Camp 5 Windows Support Software here.
When I do an upgrade install from Windows 7 to Windows 8, an "Uninstall USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver" message appears. What do I do?
Do not click on Uninstall. Click the back button and Cancel the upgrade. Download the Boot Camp 5 Support Software by using the Boot Camp Assistant in OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.3, or click here to download them. Then, try the upgrade again. See this article for more information.
After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8, Thunderbolt devices are (not) being recognized when I connect in. How do I fix this?
Disable the Windows 8 Fast Boot feature to allow Thunderbolt devices to be recognized. See Boot Camp: Thunderbolt devices not recognized after Windows 8 upgrade for instructions.
Is there an OS X version requirement to use the Boot Camp Assistant to download Boot Camp 5 Support Software?
You need OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.3 or later installed to download the Boot Camp 5 Support Software (Windows drivers) using the Boot Camp Assistant. After upgrading, click the Go menu and choose Utilities. Then, open Boot Camp Assistant and follow the onscreen instructions. You can download the Boot Camp Installation & Setup Guide.Is there a download of the Boot Camp 5 Support Software if I'm not using OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.3?
Yes, you can download the Boot Camp 5 Support Software here.
How do I use the Boot Camp 5 Support Software I downloaded from the web page?
- The download file is a .zip file. Double click it to uncompress it.
- Double-click the Boot Camp disk image.
- Copy the Boot Camp and "$WinPEDriver$" folders to the root level of a USB flash drive or hard drive that is formatted with the FAT file system (see question below for steps on how to format).
- Install Windows, leaving the flash or hard drive attached to the USB port of your Mac.
- Installation of the drivers can take a few minutes. Don't interrupt the installation process. A completion dialog box will appear when everything is installed. Click Finish when the dialog appears.
- When your system restarts your Windows 8 installation is done.
Your mid 2010 13" Macbook Pro does not support Windows 8.
Mac model Windows 8, 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 7, 32-bit Windows Vista, 64-bit Windows Vista, 32-bit Windows XP, 32-bit MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012) 5 5 - - - - MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (17-inch, Late 2011) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2011) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2011) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011) 5 5 4 - - - MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 4 4 4 4 4
See the system requirements here.