Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently had my earbuds replaced because of a sound problem, and the pair I got as a replacement is just as bad. What do I do?

So my earbuds for my Iphone 5 (the standard ones that come with it, with the volume up/down and pause/play button) were having a problem where songs and vidoes would randomly pause themselves or open up Siri, and there was also no sound coming out of the left earbud. I took them to the Genius Bar where they were replaced with earbuds that didn't have the middle volume up/down thing. I used these and they seemed to be fine, but about a day later, there was no sound coming from the right earbud. Should I go back to Genius Bar and have these replaced too? What could be causing this and what is a solution? Should I just give up on Apple headphones and buy my own?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 13, 2013 9:28 AM

2 replies

I recently had my earbuds replaced because of a sound problem, and the pair I got as a replacement is just as bad. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.