Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my iPhone 4S will not play more in my mini system with dock for apple???

I had a Brazilian and white iPhone 4S and it worked in my mini dock system LG MCT806.

Now I have an iPhone 4S north american black and does not work on my mini system?

Help, help me.

You have no idea of the audio quality of the iPhone on my mini system. Does it ever work?

iPhone 4S, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 13, 2013 10:50 AM

1 reply

Aug 15, 2013 12:29 PM in response to thi_gymnast

Hey there thi_gymnast,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I found a great article to help troubleshoot accessories being used with an iOS device named Troubleshooting iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch accessories found here http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2634

2. Latest Software Version

Installing the latest version of iOS may resolve the issue. Learn how to find out which version of software is installed on your iPhone and update if necessary.

Note: If the device does not update successfully, the issue may be with device and not with the accessory. See one of the following articles, depending on your device:

3. Disconnect and Restart

Disconnect the accessory and turn it off, if possible. Restart iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad by turning it off and then back on. When the Home screen reappears, reconnect the accessory.

4. Isolate

Isolate the issue to the accessory, if possible. Or, if available, try to reproduce the issue with another identical or similar accessory.Examples:

• If there is static coming from the left audio channel when using headphones, try connecting the headphones to a stereo, or try connecting a different set of headphones to the device.
  • If the device is not syncing when connected to the dock, try connecting it directly to the computer using the Dock Connector to USB Cable, or try another USB port.

5. Search the Knowledge Base

Search Knowledge Base for any articles about this accessory. Use the name of the accessory as your keyword in quotation marks:

• "iPhone Dock"
  • "Bluetooth Headset"
  • "Stereo Headset"
  • "Earphones with Remote and Mic"
  • "In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic"
  • "iPad Keyboard Dock"

6. Restore iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restore iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to its factory default state. You should rarely need to use this step with an accessory issue. If the issue only affects a third-party accessory, contact the manufacturer before restoring the device.

All the best,

Sterling

Why my iPhone 4S will not play more in my mini system with dock for apple???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.