Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to rent a movie to watch during a flight. How long do I tunes movie rentals last and will it play in airplane mode from my iPad?

I want to rent a movie to watch during a flight. How long do I tunes movie rentals last and will it play in airplane mode from my iPad?

iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6.1.4, Want to rent movie ... How long

Posted on Aug 13, 2013 4:14 PM

1 reply

Aug 14, 2013 12:04 AM in response to Plattenlaw

You should be able to watch it in your iPad if it's been fully downloaded to the Videos app. In terms of how long you have the rental for, then from the page that you posted from :

You have 30 days from the time of rental to watch your movie, and 24 hours (in the US) or 48 hours (elsewhere) after you've started viewing to finish it. Once the rental period expires, the movie will disappear from your iTunes library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.