Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat App Won't Open???

So I have a bit of a problem with Snapchat. Whenever I open the app, it'll freeze and then go back to my home screen.

I've tried powering off my iPod and turning it back on, deleting the app and downloading it again, and even turning off the app. It's all updated! Can anyone help me out? Thanks 🙂

iPod touch (5th generation)

Posted on Aug 13, 2013 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2013 6:04 AM

See:

iOS: Troubleshooting applications purchased from the App Store

Contact the developer/go to their support site if only one app.

Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

Restore to factory settings/new iPod

3 replies

Sep 11, 2013 6:19 PM in response to lllaass

Nope it's still not working 😟 tried deleting everything and reinstalling and updating! My camera's working fine. There's a little grey cloud icon when I try to re-download the app although it downloads with no issue. Also I've gotten several notifications that there isnt enough "space" or "room" to back up on icloud the information and that theres more space available to purchase...but i know people who have the same messages coming up and their snapchat is working fine. Idk. Anyone have any suggestions? Please help! Thanks

Snapchat App Won't Open???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.