Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, can I transfer data of I pad (with one I'd ) to Mac Pro of different I'd ? If yes then tell me the steps

Hi,I have IPhone4, IPad, with same apple I'd linked with iTunes stores with same I'd . Now if I change my I'd for IPad and make new I'd, will I will loose all the data and apps in iPad . If yes then how to save it first and further how to proceed ?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Aug 13, 2013 11:34 PM

1 reply

Aug 13, 2013 11:41 PM in response to Gagswahi

All the apps and other content that you bought with your existing account will remain tied to that account, so only that account will be able to re-download it and download updates to its apps. As long as your existing account is authorised on the computer's iTunes that you sync to then you should be ok, unless you use iTunes Match, automatic downloads or re-download past purchases which could tie a computer or device for 90 days (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4627). But if you backup to the icloud then you may have problems as only one cloud account can be logged in on a device. Having just the one id is generally better than having multiple.

Hi, can I transfer data of I pad (with one I'd ) to Mac Pro of different I'd ? If yes then tell me the steps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.