Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 13.3" vs. 15.4"?

I will be a Human Resources major this fall. I am debating on buying a 13.3" MacBook Pro or a 15.4" MacBook Pro. I don't video edit a lot, but I may occasionally. Among typical school work, I do love downloading music and movies and even playing Sims. I've heard some people run the "too small" card on the 13.3" size, but the money put forth the 15.4" would be much appreciated used elsewhere UNLESS it's a better investment due to the screen size. I'm not too concerned with power.

Posted on Aug 14, 2013 2:47 AM

2 replies

Aug 14, 2013 2:51 AM in response to ldrjag2013

May not be the reply you are looking for, but if your main concern really rests on the screensize, my best advice would be to go to your nearest Apple store, if possible, and take a look for yourself. People will throw out many opinions about whether the screensize is sufficient, but it is ultimitely subjective and you need to see it for yourself, and play around with the machine, before you decide on making the investment. Both models would be suitable for the functions you describe beforehand.

MacBook Pro 13.3" vs. 15.4"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.