Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help me my iphone Has stolen from me and threaten me in the dissemination of its contents

Dear apple .

God bless you

my name : faisal mubarak from saudi arabia

User uploaded file

There is a problem happened to me

my iphone 3gs Has stolen from me and threaten me in the dissemination of its contents

I have tried to find it through the program find my iphone

but I could not

I hope you to help me

In a survey of all personal data and images in my iphone stolen

I have bills device That prove my property to him

please help me

And thank you for your help

Your friend and your customer

faisal mubarak

k s a

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.1, my iphone stolen and threaten me

Posted on Aug 14, 2013 3:27 AM

3 replies

Aug 14, 2013 3:44 AM in response to faisal a

Most of the people on these forums, including myself, are fellow users - you're not talking to iTunes Support here, and Apple can't help you locate it.

The only way to potentially find it is if you had Find My iPhone enabled on it - but that will only work if it's connected to a network and the device hasn't already been wiped and/or Find My iPhone disabled on it.

If it was stolen then you should report it to the police. You should also contact your carrier and change your iTunes account password, your email account passwords, and any passwords that you'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc.

please help me my iphone Has stolen from me and threaten me in the dissemination of its contents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.