Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Mac mini mid 2011. We replace the original 500GB HDD solid one 540 Gb SSD and it works perfectly. Place you now need two D. Hard work, have the space for it but I lack the connection of 2nd. with disk Mother board that brings. Someone like me can

I have a Mac mini mid 2011. We replace the original 500GB HDD solid one 540 Gb SSD and it works perfectly. Place you now need two D. Hard work, have the space for it but I lack the connection of 2nd. with disk Mother board that brings. Someone like me can inform him and Apple Part No.? Thanks for your attention

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Aug 14, 2013 1:07 PM

1 reply

I have a Mac mini mid 2011. We replace the original 500GB HDD solid one 540 Gb SSD and it works perfectly. Place you now need two D. Hard work, have the space for it but I lack the connection of 2nd. with disk Mother board that brings. Someone like me can

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.