Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: How do I export a slide show from iPhoto to a DVD? Aug 14, 2013 7:51 AM (in response to madylarry)

I did what leonieDF suggested:

• export de slideshow to computer, which also exports it to iTunes
  • open iDVD
  • select a theme (I tried several)
  • drag slideshow to iDVD window (I also checked the DVD map to make sure no zone was empty)
  • drag single photos to drop zones
  • burn DVD

It came out fine, slideshow and music, but... the selected theme with title and photos shows up AFTER the slideshow itself. I could NOT move it before the slideshow (I tried in the DVD map)

What next?

Thanks...

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 14, 2013 2:11 PM

1 reply

Aug 14, 2013 5:38 PM in response to madylarry

Check in the Map mode to make sure there is nothing in the Autoplay bin;

User uploaded file

If there is drag it out and redo the disk.

Follow this workflow to help assure the best qualty video DVD:

Once you have the project as you want it save it as a disk image via the File ➙ Save as Disk Image menu option. This will separate the encoding process from the burn process.

To check the encoding mount the disk image, launch DVD Player and play it. If it plays OK with DVD Player the encoding is good.

Then burn to disk with Disk Utility or Toast at the slowest speed available (2x-4x) to assure the best burn quality. Always use top quality media: Verbatim, Maxell or Taiyo Yuden DVD-R are the most recommended in these forums.

OT

Re: How do I export a slide show from iPhoto to a DVD? Aug 14, 2013 7:51 AM (in response to madylarry)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.