Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error in app store

When i try and access my app store and click on categories and top 25 an error message pops up saying cannot connect to itunes store then a white screen behind it says Your request produced an error [newNullReponse]. I have Tried resetting my ipod logging out and logging back into my apple account ive tried changing the dates but it doesnt work. I dont have a phone to call apple support so how do i fix this please help!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 14, 2013 10:02 PM

5 replies

Aug 23, 2013 1:45 PM in response to Blondy104

Try this article: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1368

Also, if that doesn't work, try this:

First you need to create another App Store iTunes account with a different country. (If you're American, do Canadian and vice versa)

When you sign out then sign in under the new account, it will say that your account only works in USA and to change the store. Once it does that your top 25 will be changed back to top apps and you'll get no more errors. Then you can change back to your normal account.

You can create another account free. Do it through iTunes on your computer or Mac. Change the country at the bottom of the App Store. Try and download a Free app. That way you don't need a credit card.

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.

Error in app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.