Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar colours changing themselves

I've been using iCal on Macbook Air syncing the Calendar over iCloud to both iPad2 and iPhone5 for about a month.

I have two calendars - one was in Green and the other Orange (these were the default colours from when the devices were first used and I was happy with them so left the colours alone).

Two days ago the Green calendar started changing itself to Blue and the Orange one started changing itself to Purple. If I change the colours back to my desired Green and Orange (and I've tried doing it on all three devices) then they just keep changing themselves (on all three devices) to the undesired Blue and Purple.

Both the MBA and iPhone5 are one month old, and software is up to date on all three.

I'm aware of another (old) thread concerning colours and subscribed calendars, but these are not subscribed calendars.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Aug 14, 2013 10:44 PM

1 reply

Aug 15, 2013 8:57 AM in response to lksjfl

lksjfl

Me too.

I have iPhone5 (less then 3 months old) running 5 calenders (each with a different colour).

All are iCloud enabled.

All are subscribed to by a MacPro (Lion) and an iPhone4.

1 calender is subscribed to by a iMac (early silver casing runing Lion).

In the past few days, calendar colours on the iPhone5 & then the others) keep self-changing. If you change them back, they self-change again.

All softrware is up to date.

This definitely was not a problem until a few days ago.

Help ! Apple sort this out - it is driving us mad.

Calendar colours changing themselves

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.