Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture and Photo Stream

Okay, today I started using setting up Aperture for full-time use. I am used to Lightroom, but because I'd like to integrate the photos from the Photo Stream, I am trying Aperture.

When setting up the Photostream settings, it starts downloading only 208 of about the entire photo stream (featuring more than 900 photos).

I tried to remove the Apple ID from the Mac and enabling it after reboots.

Is it possible to get the entire Photo Stream in my Aperture library? On my iOS devices, I see how many photos are in the stream.

Macbook 1.83 CD, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Aug 15, 2013 4:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2013 4:49 AM

Is it possible to get the entire Photo Stream in my Aperture library? On my iOS devices, I see how many photos are in the stream.

The Photo Stream may be different for each of your devices, depending on when you enabled the stream on each device.

When you enable the Photo Stream in Aperture, it can only download what it still in iCloud, max. what has been added to the stream during the last month and max. 1000 photos. Your other devices may see older photos, because they downloaded them while they were still in iCloud.

See this document:

iCloud: Photo Stream Troubleshooting(I see different photos in Photo Stream on each of my devices.)

This may also be helpful:

iCloud: Photo Stream FAQ

To transfer the older Photo Stream photos, save them to the Camera Roll on your IOS devices and import them directly from your device, by connecting the device to uSB.

Regards

Léonie

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2013 4:49 AM in response to Neron

The Photo Stream may be different for each of your devices, depending on when you enabled the stream on each device.

When you enable the Photo Stream in Aperture, it can only download what it still in iCloud, max. what has been added to the stream during the last month and max. 1000 photos. Your other devices may see older photos, because they downloaded them while they were still in iCloud.

See this document:

iCloud: Photo Stream Troubleshooting(I see different photos in Photo Stream on each of my devices.)

This may also be helpful:

iCloud: Photo Stream FAQ

To transfer the older Photo Stream photos, save them to the Camera Roll on your IOS devices and import them directly from your device, by connecting the device to uSB.

Regards

Léonie

Aperture and Photo Stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.