Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID sync problems

when I got my iPod a few years ago, I made an apple ID. this ID was an email adress that I wanted to use, but hadn't made yet. later, when trying to make it on my iPod some problems showed up, and it couldn't be done. I could still install apps and what not, so being the kid that I was, I decided to not worry about it. later however, I was getting into iCloud and trying to use it, but it needed me to confirm my apple ID, so I had to check on the email. as I pointed out before, I never made the adress, so I decided to do so now, on my computer. when I tried to, it said that the email adress was already taken and that I couldn't make it. so is there a way to change the apple ID without having to buy all apps and music again? because I am very affraid that the current owner of the email adress has an iDevice himself, and will change my password by email verification.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 15, 2013 11:06 AM

1 reply

Apple ID sync problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.