Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone experiencing any GUI lag in LPX?

For some user there has been hugh GUI lag with LP9.1.8 under ML 10.8.4. I am one of those users who has exprienced this and I can tell you it's unworkable.

Now that LPX has been released it would appear there is an improvement with regards to the GUI lag but who of you still feel like there is lag that irrtates or seems unatural?

I for one still feel like there is unecessary GUI lag with LPX under ML.

Can some of you try this and just let me know what happens on you systems.

Open a song under LPX that has a fair amount of channels and scroll really quickly back and forth in the mixer window and watch the time /position meter at the top... does yours keep running regardless of your scrolling through the mixer window?

On my machine the time /position meters grind to a hault when I scroll in the mixer window and goes back to normal and runs again once I stop scrolling.

Am I asking to much if I just want everything visually to keep running (meters, time of track position of track etc.) regardless of where I am scrolling?

This is on a mid 2010 mac pro 8-core, 10 gig ram, 1gig vram.

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), 10 GB RAM,Cranesong,Mytek,LP 9.1.8

Posted on Aug 16, 2013 10:48 AM

There are no replies.

Anyone experiencing any GUI lag in LPX?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.