Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YouTube upload won't work

I am suddently unable to upload to YouTube with my username/password from FCP X and yet can easily do so with other client's login info. Also, I CAN log directly into YouTube with that same username and password so I know that it DOES work with Google/YouTube, yet not directly from FCP X. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), 2.66 Ghz Quad Core

Posted on Aug 16, 2013 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2013 2:41 PM

Some people have reported success by changing their password. Although I don't use FCP to initiate the YT upload, I have tested it because it comes up so often; and it does not work for me – either from FCP or from Compressor. On the other hand, FCP>Share>Vimeo does work – as does uploading through Compressor. Go figure.

Russ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2013 2:41 PM in response to Andy Drefs

Some people have reported success by changing their password. Although I don't use FCP to initiate the YT upload, I have tested it because it comes up so often; and it does not work for me – either from FCP or from Compressor. On the other hand, FCP>Share>Vimeo does work – as does uploading through Compressor. Go figure.

Russ

YouTube upload won't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.