Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DVD STUDIO PRO - How to make chapters loop?

Hi

I'm trying to create a DVD and my last problem I'd like to resolve before the final burn is:

Is there a way to make the Chapters in my Track Loop?

My scenario: I have 5 Chapters Total. In my Chpater Menu I created 5 Buttons so you can jump straight to 5 Chapters. But let's say for Button 3 (Chapter 3), when I activate/play it, if I hit SKIP FWD I can skip to Chapter 4, & 5, BUT if I hit SKIP BACK it stops at Chapter 3 (which is where I started - Button 3).

Is there a way for me to set it so that if I hit Button 3-Chapter 3 from the Chapter Menu - I can access Chapter 1&2 by hitting Skip Backwards while the track is playing? The only way I can think to resolve this is to add Chapter 1&2 after Chapter 5 in my Story List but that means I can only hit Skip Forward and it will eventually stop skipping forward once it hits Chapter 2. So is there a way to loop it???

Sorry I hope I explained it decent enough for you guys to understand

NEED HELP ASAP!!! Trying to finish for a client this weekend! :

Final Cut Pro 7, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Aug 16, 2013 3:48 PM

1 reply

DVD STUDIO PRO - How to make chapters loop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.