Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAC OS Gone

I just got my MAC back yesterday, so I try to install Win 7 on it because my games is windows version like dota 2 and it will take years just to install the mac version. After partition the HDD then use boot camp to install windows, then when entering the selection partition page there were 4 partition so I pick the last one with "boot camp" thing contains in its name. That was all cant be installed so i choose format then install it there. after the windows installation done, I wanna get back to my MAC OS to download the driver. but its gone..now my MAC BOOK with windows 7 and no sound. the keyboard lamp also didnt light up again.. I cant play my game because the direct3d cant be installed..

addition : 1. i download wireless driver manually via another notebook

2. the harddisk only show 130 GB from total 500 GB

3. the bootcamp n bootcamp x64 cannot be installed (thats why i did no.1)

4. Bluetooth USB host controller cannot find its driver via online also Universal bus (USB) controller both cant be find online

5. after updating High definition audio device its still cant produce sound.

6. i dont have any MAC OS Installer. I only have windows

can someone please help me how to get my OS back for free?or just help me to clear this trouble (sound n direct3d things the most).

thanks in advance

MacBook Pro, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 17, 2013 12:52 AM

4 replies

MAC OS Gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.