Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

brother hl2270dw installer program locks up

whenever i tried to set up my brother hl 2270dw printer to my new wireless network, the brother wireless setup app locks up when it tries to find wifi networks. I never had this issue before, so I assume this is a java related issue since this app is built in java, but I could be wrong... How do I get it to work?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 17, 2013 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2013 3:47 PM

without the CD, it will take you 20-30 minutes to get your printer to connect to your router. it would require calling brother for warranty assistance since the app they have provided on their site doesn't work at all. it took me 27 minutes to get my printer to work, and I would suggest you don't lose your CD ever.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2013 3:47 PM in response to Arhsmacdude

without the CD, it will take you 20-30 minutes to get your printer to connect to your router. it would require calling brother for warranty assistance since the app they have provided on their site doesn't work at all. it took me 27 minutes to get my printer to work, and I would suggest you don't lose your CD ever.

brother hl2270dw installer program locks up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.