Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download things in Safari?

Hi and thank you for your support !!!

My problem begins when I want to download a music from one website but my browser do noting about it !!

I wanna know how to download things on my ipad .

Such as musics , movies , and PDF files .

Thank you for your help.

iPad, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 3:16 AM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

iOS doesn't allow you to download things from Safari in order to prevent piracy and malware. It's a good thing, although other users don't think so.

If you want to download music, movies from outside the iTunes Store, download them on a PC or Mac, transfer them to iTunes, and then sync your iPad with your Mac or PC, so you will get the content you wanted in the iPad. Always get downloads from legal sites purchasing the content you want

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2013 3:16 AM in response to Saman1997

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

iOS doesn't allow you to download things from Safari in order to prevent piracy and malware. It's a good thing, although other users don't think so.

If you want to download music, movies from outside the iTunes Store, download them on a PC or Mac, transfer them to iTunes, and then sync your iPad with your Mac or PC, so you will get the content you wanted in the iPad. Always get downloads from legal sites purchasing the content you want

How to download things in Safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.