Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change size of a book in iphoto

I have already made a book but i selected the large book. I already finished the book but i want to make it x-large size. Any way i can do it without losing my text/photos? thanks you!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 4:29 AM

1 reply

Aug 20, 2013 12:59 PM in response to Yahavan

Depending on what theme you are using, you might lose some text when switching sizes. If I ever want to do something like this, I duplicate my book first.

Duplicate your book:

You can do this by right clicking (or holding control while you click) on the name of the book on the sidebar on the left. You will get an option to duplicate.

Then either on the original or duplicate, click on Change Theme in the upper right hand corner and select the larger size.

I just tried this with one of my previously printed books, and it seemed to keep everything on the correct pages with the same text. I think because you're going to a larger size, you won't lose anything, but I always think it's a good idea to duplicate it first as a backup.

I hope this helps!

how to change size of a book in iphoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.