Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad 3 "Brain/Table" (How it is called in my language) Burnt. Can it be repaired ?

My iPad 3 "Brain/Table" (How it is called in my language) Burnt. Can it be repaired ? and I need to know the English name of that "Brain" and I need to know the English name of that "Brain"

By the way, last time when I tried to turn it on, it charged, showed the Apple logo and than turned off, no lock screen and nothing.

Than I gave it to repair and they said brain is burnt..

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 7:12 AM

1 reply

Aug 18, 2013 7:30 AM in response to rsteinfield

I don't know what the Brain is but I imagine that the repair center said that the processor was bad. If they couldn't repair it, then there is nothing that you can do with it. Apple doesn't repair iPads, they replace them. If you are out of warranty they do offer replacement iPads starting at $250.00 in the U.S. you can check and see what the policy is where you live.

http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=servicefaq&geo=United_States&product=ipad

My iPad 3 "Brain/Table" (How it is called in my language) Burnt. Can it be repaired ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.