Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macworld.com.au ~ DON'T GO THERE!

Sorry!

I know this is off topic and I know this doesn't belong here but I just have to vent!

I Googled "problems with iTunes 11.05", since I've been burned by their updates before and they NEVER fixed their errors

and checked out a link macworld.com.au. I then decided to register... they have three different types of security questions.

1st A word problem of addition, which is Very Good so we don't have to go through all the rig-a-ma-role right? NOT

2nd They ask who is the CEO of Apple. Timothy D Cook is not right, Timothy Cook is not right Tim Cook is the ONLY acceptable answer,

3rd There is the Skewed double set of letters that is so hard to read even at 1280 x 800 it took me 3 tries.

Then after all that you can't ask a question or reply to a topic!?! 😠

Thanks for your patience Y'all!

Matthew

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 8:24 AM

There are no replies.

macworld.com.au ~ DON'T GO THERE!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.