Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not working on my iPad 4 this morning, 10:50 PDT. It does work on my iPhone 4s.

My iPad 4 won't get iCloud email this morning. It works on my iPhone 4s. There appears to be no easy way to log this for tech support as well, for them to monitor the system. Problems like this are unacceptable if one is to use a service for primary email. As it is, I had to switch from Notes, because it was erased by the system which does not keep a back up (whole series of this this unacceptable problem in the support group area). Switched to gmail for that. iCloud must be fixed an reliable or we will still move our 7 devices off Apple, despite our installed base of software. Apple's CLOUD and SOFTWARE must become reliable!!!!!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 11:01 AM

1 reply

iCloud not working on my iPad 4 this morning, 10:50 PDT. It does work on my iPhone 4s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.