Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installing Missing Generatiors

I went to RIpple Training and downloaded the classic generators missing from my version of FCP 10.8. They are sitting on my desktop in a folder with 12 subfolders of the generators. How do I get these classic generators I downloaded from Ripple Training into the Generator Browser of my FCPX 10.8?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 7:46 PM

Go to your Movies>Motion Templates>Generators and drop the RT Classic Generators folder into Generators. If you don't have a Motion Templates folder or Generators folder create them in finder in Movies folder. The path should be ~/Movies/Motion Templates/Generators/RT Classic Generators. That should allow them to show up in FCP's generator brouser.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2013 7:46 PM in response to lburech

Go to your Movies>Motion Templates>Generators and drop the RT Classic Generators folder into Generators. If you don't have a Motion Templates folder or Generators folder create them in finder in Movies folder. The path should be ~/Movies/Motion Templates/Generators/RT Classic Generators. That should allow them to show up in FCP's generator brouser.

Installing Missing Generatiors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.