Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.0.5.5 freezes/not responding on Windows 7/64bit (HOW TO FIX?)

I recently downloaded iTunes 11.0.5.5 version on my Windows 7 (64bit). My device is iPhone 4S (16GB)

Every time I open the iTunes it always freezes/not responding after 3-4 mins, I tried removing/erasing the iTunes and re-installing a new one but still no work.

Please kindly help me to fix this issue/problem, does anyone encountered this issue in iTunes 11.0.5.5 on Windows 7 (64bit) and has fixed the problem? How to fix it? How did you fix the problem? What's the solution to this issue/problem?

Please I only want to know the REAL/LEGIT solutions/step-by-step solutions of this problem/issue, NOT your side story on how did you encountered this same issue/problem.

Thank you so much!! Have a great day ahead! 🙂

iPhone 4S, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 18, 2013 10:07 PM

2 replies

Aug 21, 2013 9:03 AM in response to rapmyice

Hi rapmyice!

While you mentioned that you have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes, there is a specific order of steps that need to be taken when uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes and related components. Information on this process can be found here:

Removing and reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows Vista or Windows 7

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923

If you are still having issues after completely and thoroughly uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes and all related components, you may need to re-create your library by following the steps in the link below:

iTunes: How to re-create your iTunes library and playlists

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1451

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

-Braden

iTunes 11.0.5.5 freezes/not responding on Windows 7/64bit (HOW TO FIX?)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.