Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"alertView" erroe in xcode

i amd just lerning xcode code and ther is a error. i have been throw the classes, metherds, docoentations and i have sherched the internet

here is a screenshot of the error

User uploaded file

if you code tell me what the problom is it would be great

thanks

osky4

Applications-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Aug 19, 2013 1:26 AM

6 replies

Aug 19, 2013 2:01 AM in response to osky4

HI osky4,

This is the second xcode question you have posted in the AppleWorks discussion area. The topic in this forum is Apple's long discontinued productivity application AppleWorks.

As a courtesy, another user reading this forum requested your earlier post be transferred to the Developers Forum, where you received a quick and accurate response.

Please bookmark this link to the Developers Forum, and use it to post any further questions regarding xcode directly to that forum.

Regards,

Barry

Aug 19, 2013 6:24 AM in response to osky4

The error message is telling you the problem, alertView is an undeclared identifier, among other problems.

In addition to posting in the correct community as the two posters above have asked. I have to ask you not to post screen shots like this. They are hard to read and don't give enough scope to properly diagnose the problem.

You might want to take some time getting more familiar with Objective-C and the Xcode before jumping into full developer mode.

regards

"alertView" erroe in xcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.