Currently Being ModeratedAug 21, 2013 6:28 AM (in response to rlszoey)
Welcome to the Support Communities!
The article below may be able to help you with this issue.
Click on the link to see more details and screenshots.
If you view the icloud.com website and see your contacts online, then follow the steps below:
If you are having trouble with Contacts on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) and iCloud Contacts, try each of these steps, testing after each to see if the issue is resolved:
- Make sure you've updated to iOS 5 or later and that your iCloud account is configured correctly in Settings. For instructions on setting up iOS for iCloud, see iCloud Setup.
- Make sure your iOS device is online. Attempt to view www.apple.com and iCloud.com in Safari. If you can't connect to the Internet, your iCloud Contacts will not update in the Contacts application. Click here for more information about troubleshooting your Internet connection.
- Quit and restart the Contacts app on your iOS device
- Press the Home button.
- Double-press the Home button to open the Multitasking menu.
- Touch and hold the Contacts icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the "X" to remove it from the list.
- Press the Home button to get back to your Home screen. Wait a minute before reopening the Contacts app.
- Turn iCloud Contacts off and back on:
- Tap Settings > iCloud.
- Turn Contacts off. Choose to delete data only if your data exists at icloud.com/contacts and on one or more of your computers. Otherwise, choose Keep Data.
- Wait a few minutes before turning the Contacts slider back on.
- Restart your iOS device by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and then swiping the screen when prompted to Turn Off. This may sound simple, but it does reinitialize your network and application settings and can frequently resolve issues.