1. I restarted both and nothing happened
2. I have Firefox installed and it works perfectly fine. That webpage opens in it.
3. iTunes and the App store work fine as well
4. I have my iPad and phone connected to the same WiFi and they work fine
5. I can't connect to another network
6. I can't connect with Ethernet at the moment.
I have the same problem, and it appears with every browser I try.
this happens when I turn off my macbook pro, and then I turn it on. most web pages dont load, but a few, such as Google.com does. Email works fine.
later afrer a few hours it begins working well,
this has been happening for a couple of months and I have tried all steps you mentioned before.
this is just happening with my MacBook Pro, I have other pcs and iPads and works well
does anyone know how to fix this?