Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you get your original purchased playlist back?

I have had to wipe my computers hardive and i redowloaded all of my music but now i do not have my purchaced playlist on my computer. I did have it on my phone but i synced it to my computer and now that is gone. I was wondering if there was any way at all to get it back and if not then iam going to be very disapointed please help

#firstworldprobs

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 19, 2013 10:02 PM

8 replies

Aug 19, 2013 11:25 PM in response to sberman

i mean wipe as in i lost everything and i had no back up. I guess that there is no way to fix this problem because iv benn looking all around for a few hours and cant find anything usefull and im disaponted that apple has not fixed this even tho some of the things i was searching was from 2009 and i am not the only one with the problem.

Thanks for your reply tho

Aug 20, 2013 1:15 PM in response to cam222

cam222 wrote:

im disaponted that apple has not fixed this even tho ... i am not the only one with the problem.

I completely and strongly disagree with this. You are the one who did not back up your computer. (It isn't even an Apple computer, so why should Apple have any responsibility? And if you did have an Apple computer, I would say Apple has offered you the mechanism to perform a backup and you were the one who chose not to use it.)

Anyway, I am sure you could have done a backup of your machine if you elected to do so. You chose not to do a backup. Now you have the result. In the future, I suspect you'll be more attentive to performing backups.

can you get your original purchased playlist back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.