Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Firmware Thunderbolt 1.2

Good morning.

I have a problem with a update firmware thunderbolt 1.2.

When i going to do the update the mac this restart and it seems that the update is finish. More later i am going to the updates of mac and the update is there.

best regards.

Time Machine-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Aug 20, 2013 3:03 AM

3 replies

Jan 3, 2014 6:56 AM in response to Raulit

The same thing was happening to me and I was really starting to get fed up.. So, I decided to read all the print I automatically agree to normally. If you read the pop up from apple when you choose to update Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2, the last sentence states that your MacBook MUST be plugged in for this update to properly install. Up until then my MacBook was never plugged in when I tried and the update would keep reappearing, but now that I've tried updating with my MacBook plugged in, the update worked and it no longer appears in the App Store. Hopw this works for you too!

Update Firmware Thunderbolt 1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.