Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost my pages documents when synced ipad

I have 10 extremely important project documents that I typed on my IPAD mini with the Pages APP. After syncing with my PC (Vista) last night, I looked for my documents on the ipad and none of them were there! It was over a month of difficult work, research, math and budgeting and conclusions and recommendations for a house remodel; basically the entire plan. I think I made the error when I got the message from Itunes while syncing "You have never synced this device before, do you want to do a new sync (I think it was like a setup type sync) or do you want to back up from a sync from a previous device?" I was just trying to get some pictures on there and didn't care about a whole new setup, and decided I would like my contacts from a previous sync of my iphone, so selected the latter option. I think that it wrote over all my info on my pages app, even though I do not have a pages app on my cell. Does anybody think I can get my documents back or that they are stored somewhere, even the recycle bin? And what steps would you advise....sigh.

iPhone 4, EUROPE USE OF IPHONE 4

Posted on Aug 20, 2013 7:43 AM

There are no replies.

lost my pages documents when synced ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.