Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes problems.

So I just downloaded iTunes on my laptop. I had iTunes on my old desktop a couple years ago but I decided to just download everything through my iPod Touch. Now i want to use the PC version of iTunes again but i forgot my old account so I just made a new one. Now when I go on my desktop version of iTunes when i click sign in and enter my apple id and password it returns me to a blank screen with the "Acessing store" bar at the top. I've seen ways to fix it by de-authorising your computer, but if i click it, it does nothing, its almost asif whatever i click it just does nothing. I also cant connect to the itunes store, ive tried for hours butn i just get errors and it'll just keep saying "acessing itunes store". I have Windows 7 if that helps.

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 20, 2013 5:59 AM

8 replies

Aug 20, 2013 6:13 AM in response to lllaass

It is already allowed through all my firewalls and i have all the minimum requirements, any other suggestions? nothing seems to work, i clicked sign in, but after entering my password and apple id it just returns my to my library and when i go back to the store menu it gives me the option to sign in again, its like nothing responds. Also a new window popped up saying " could not complete your itunes store request an unknown erroe occured (-50) there was an error in the itunes store, please try again later."

Itunes problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.