Skip navigation

Replying to all in an email

127 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 11:51 AM by MR_ES RSS
lburech Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 20, 2013 10:01 AM

I received an email from a person who sent the email to multiple parties as well as myself.  I would like to respond, not only to the sender, but to the multiple parties she sent it to as well.  How do I do this without copying each person she sent it to and constructing a new email?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)
  • Jeffrey Jones2 Level 6 Level 6 (8,425 points)
    Aug 20, 2013 11:45 AM (in response to lburech)

That depends on what application you are using to read email. If you are using Mail, there is a Reply All button, or use the menu command, Message > Reply All. If you are using a different application, there is surely an equivalent feature.

• MR_ES Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)
    Aug 20, 2013 11:51 AM (in response to lburech)

Yeah, reply all and if there's no "reply all" in text then an image with multiple enveloppes is normally the equivalant.

What email client / program are you using?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.