Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't create In-House Provisioning profile

Hi,

We have the iOS Developer Enterprise Program and we are trying to generate a provisioning profile to distribute an app to our employees, but I can't seem to be able to generate the provisioning, I have tried all combinations from the developer portal, but it always asks me to add the devices I want to install, and my understanding is that with the Enterprise account we should be able to install to unlimited devices without asking the UDID.

The steps I follow on the developer portal are:

1) Create a In-House certificate

2) Create App ID

3) Create Provisioning Profile

On the provisioning profile I only have two options, Development/iOS App Development and Distribution/Ad Hoc, I select Ad Hoc, select App ID, select certificate (been sure it's the in-house distribution certificate), but then next step is asking me to select the devices I want to install in. Again my understanding is that with the Enterprise account we should be able to install to unlimited devices without asking the UDID, so not sure how to proceed.

Should I not have an In-House option when creating the provisionign profiel that doens' t ask me to select registered devices?

Thanks for any help.

Posted on Aug 20, 2013 5:20 PM

3 replies

Sep 3, 2013 8:48 AM in response to irs khlee

I also am facing the same problem, I've been talking to the apple customer support about this since a month now. they are fixing a "bug" in their website. Never knew that a small bug like that can take a whole month.. and still am waiting for it. I lost few customers while waiting for them to "fix the bug" and am going to loose some more if this continues...

The Problem is that we cant create a Provisioning Profile for the in-house development. the option is not there! I can only create a developer prov. profile or an ad-hoc one.

Can't create In-House Provisioning profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.