Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having a very difficult time with this new iTunes software.. how can I put a whole folder from my pc to itunes to transfer to iphone 5?

can someone help the new itunes software is hard to use... I can not transfer files by folder from an mp3 player to pc to itunes to iphone?...

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 20, 2013 9:35 PM

2 replies

Aug 20, 2013 11:43 PM in response to lac_gugolator

Should be able to just use the import function on iTunes to import the tunes from your mp3 player. Use CTRL-B to turn on the file menu. Then click File->Add Folder to Library to import the tunes into iTunes (your mp3 player will need to be mounted somewhere as a filesystem). Then plug in your device, click on your device, and go over to the Music tab and click the checkbox that says Sync All Music. Then click the Apply button. It should just do it.

Aug 21, 2013 8:24 AM in response to lac_gugolator

lac_gugolator wrote:

can someone help the new itunes software is hard to use.

It's no more difficult to use than any previous version of iTunes.

lac_gugolator wrote:

I can not transfer files by folder from an mp3 player to pc

This has absolutely nothing to do with iTunes.

lac_gugolator wrote:

I can not transfer files from itunes to iphone?...

It works the same way it has always worked.

Connect iPhone.

Select content to be synced.

Sync.

I am having a very difficult time with this new iTunes software.. how can I put a whole folder from my pc to itunes to transfer to iphone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.